If you have replaced your smartphone or tablet but are keeping your original phone number, you will have to Reactivate Duo Mobile on the new device by following these instructions:
- Select the Smartphone or Tablet that you will reactivate Duo Mobile on.
- Click on the [REACTIVATE DUO MOBILE APP] button.
- At the following QR Code window:
- Open the Duo Mobile application on your device.
- Click on the [+] button at the top-right of the screen.
- Using your device's Duo Mobile application, scan the QR Code found on your web browser's window.
- The UCLA Logon Multi-Factor Authentication service has now been added to your new device's Duo Mobile application.