Using the IAM Accounts Site
IAMUCLA is a set of tools that help campus applications establish your identity and access permissions in a simplified way. Our Identity and Accounts Manager (IAM Accounts) streamlines Single Sign-On (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA), and account management, making it easier to review personal information and manage security, privacy, and online services.
We've included online instructions for the most common tasks:
- How to create a UCLA Logon
- How to create a UCLA Logon without a UID
- How to reset your password
- How to reset your password without a UID
- How to look up your UCLA Logon ID
- How to look up your UCLA Logon ID without a UID
- How to enroll in MFA
- How to review your services
If you have any issues, please contact the IT Support Center.