Both the monthly and bi-weekly conversions to UCPath have successfully completed.
Please note that with the implementation of UCPath comes two important processes; the Pay Confirm and GL Post Confirm. The Distribution of Payroll Expense report will return data for the month’s pay the day after the GL Post Confirm. We will include both dates on our landing page for these data availability dates.
If you still need to get acquainted with UCPath data and naming conventions, please use the following resources:
- Read the overview
- Find out what is changing
- Check out the subject area data models
- If you did not have an opportunity to attend one of the UCPath Town Hall meetings, look over the presentation
- Explore the UCPath website where you will find helpful resources and can register for online training courses
- If you still have questions, check out our UCPath Reporting FAQ