The Digital Content Services team created the Content Management System Toolkit as a publishing reference tool to help writers, editors and content managers adhere to a consistent style across the UCLA administration websites.
We used the following combination of sources:
- The Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law (2014)
- The Chicago Manual of Style
- The Yahoo! Style Guide
- UCLA Office of Media Relations Dictionary of Style
- UCLA Communications Dictionary of Style
- University of California Brand Guidelines