The IT Support Center is available to provide support for specific software and services. There are several ways to contact us for assistance.
Winter Quarter 2023 Walk-In and Telephone Hours
We are available by phone at (310) 267-HELP (4357) and by walk-in at 124 Kerckhoff Hall.
|Monday through Thursday||
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
|Holiday Hours and Closures||
Closed on Monday, January 16 for Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday
Closed on Monday, February 20 for Presidents' Day holiday
Email Technical Support
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to provide the information listed above.
- Open a ticket
Things to Remember When Contacting the Help Desk
In order to better assist you, we need specific information about you, your computer, and the problem that you’re having. Please have the following information when you contact us:
- Your UCLA Logon ID. Please note that this is the part of your email address before @ucla.edu.
- If your email address is anything other than @ucla.edu, then it is not an IT Support Center supported email account.
- If you cannot remember your UCLA Logon ID, please provide your 9-digit University ID number.
- IT Support Center staff will never ask for your password. Do not provide your password to anyone over the phone or via email.
- The operating system and version installed on your computer.
- The version of the software you are using.
- Your Internet Service Provider (how you connect to the Internet).
- The exact error message you are getting.
- The exact time you are getting the error.