Discover the services and resources available to you as a UCLA employee.
- UCLA Logon ID: The UCLA Logon ID is your campus online identifier. Manage it here.
- Connect at home: Connect at home with our software bundle.
- Wireless Connection: Access to the wireless network is available to the UCLA community and guests and supports devices such as laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
- Optimize and troubleshoot your connection: Resources to help optimize your work-at-home environment
- Security Advisories: Stay up to date on recent vulnerabilities and threats, find out how they might affect your online security, and find out what to do next.
- Security Best Practices: Read about IT security best practice documentation and how-to articles.
- Security Training Courses: Learn about courses and workshops the IT Security team offers.
- BruinTech: An IT community group for anyone interested in technology
- Campus Services Gateway: A collection of helpful resources from around campus for staff
- Contact Support: A listing of help desk contacts
- IT Resources @ UCLA: Find IT-related resources around campus such as computer labs and support desks.
- Advanced Research Computing Training: UCLA provides faculty, staff and students a variety of online, 24/7 educational tools, classes, and books that allows everyone with a UCLA ID to access just-in-time training.
- UCLA Store – Remote Learning and Instruction Essentials: Essentials for learning, teaching, and working from home are available through the UCLA store.
- Training Resources: Software Bundle: Get training and help with technology tools in our software bundle.
- IT Services A/V Recommendations: We've put together a list of recommended A/V equipment packages for conference rooms.