UCLA offers a wide array of resources to help students to stay connected.
- UCLA Logon ID: The UCLA Logon ID is your campus online identifier. Manage it here.
- Wireless Connection: Access to the wireless network is available to the UCLA community and guests while on campus. It supports most mobile devices, such as laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
- Cable TV in the Dorms: View the campus channel line up.
- Helping Students Stay Connected at Home: Resources to help students get and stay connected.
- When to use the Campus VPN: When to use the campus VPN and related information on how to connect to it.
- MyUCLA: Students can manage their classes and access their academic records with MyUCLA.
- Common Collaboration & Learning Environment (CCLE): CCLE is a learning platform that provides students and faculty with a single workspace that integrates information, resources, and output.
- CLICC Labs: The Campus Library Instructional Computing Commons (CLICC) offers technology and support for UCLA students, faculty, and staff.
- Google Apps: Google Apps provides a robust cloud-based set of eeb services that are easily deployed.
- Box: UCLA Box Enterprise service provides a secure way to store and share files and folders online.
- Connect at Home: Connect at home with our software bundle.
- ASUCLA Educational Pricing: Learn about computer discounts, trading in your old devices, and more.
- IT Support Center: The IT Support Center is available to provide supported software and services.
- IT Support Center Software Downloads: Find the latest supported software.
- IT Resources @ UCLA: Find IT-related resources around campus, such as computer labs and support desks.
- Student Technology Center: The Student Technology Center (STC) provides technical assistance for the UCLA On-Campus Housing Residential Network and Cable TV services.