On Thurs, Nov. 29, and Friday Nov. 30, the Network Services team updated the SSL certificates for some services.
On Thurs, Nov. 29, and Friday Nov. 30, the Network Services team will be updating the SSL certificate to remove weak ciphers, as part of following security best practices for the A10 Load Balancer. Connections to the following applications will be briefly interrupted while the SSL certificate is updated:
- IAMUCLA: 10 a.m. [Completed]
- DACSS: 10 a.m. [Completed]
- UCPath: 12 noon [Completed]
- Enterprise Messaging (EM): 1 p.m. [Completed]
- CDW: 8 p.m. [Completed]
- Payroll: 7 p.m. [Completed]
- System Operations: 8 a.m. [Completed]
If you experience issues after the update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 310-825-8000.